GoHealthNow.com / Unauthorized charges to credit card

1 Gilbert, United States Review updated:

I have been charged 79.95 on my credit card. I did not order anything from these people. I do not know what the charge is for and I would like th money returned. This seems to be a fraudulent action against me.

Mr

Comments

• Ju
      22nd of Sep, 2008
    GoHealthNow.com - deducting monies from my checking acct do not know who this is I did not order anything from this website
    not sure
    PO BOX 596
    Killen
    Alabama
    Phone: 256-335-7886

there has been three deductions from my checking acct from gohealthnow.com I did not authorize any pymts or deductions I did not order anything from this company or website they have been deducting $74.76 every two weeks they have done this three times I want it stopped now this is FRAUD

24th of Sep, 2008

I agree w/ the above comments; it's a scam as I never signed up for nor committed to future/subsequent purchases. Feel sorry for those who are zapped and don't notice, or notice too late, or whose card companies won't bail them out. Pure products sure doesn't do biz in same vein. mlb

3rd of Oct, 2008

I'VE RECEIVED 3 SHIPMENTS FROM YOUR COMPANY
    FIRST I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THESE SHIPMENTS. I
    RETURNED THE FIRST SHIPMENT TO YOUR DENVER
    OFFICE AS THEIR WAS NOT A RETURN ADDRESS. SECOND SHIPMENT I REFUSED SHIPMENT AND SENT BACK TO SENDER. TODAY I RECEIVIED THE THIRD SHIPMENT AND AS I'VE NOT HEARD FROM YOUR COMPANY REGARDING THE CHARGES TO MY
    AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD, I'M NOW GOING TO NOTIFY AMERICAN EXPRESS TO PLEASE REVERSE THESE CHARGES. I'D APPRECIATE HEARING FROM
    YOU BY MONDAY THE 6TH OF OCT. TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT DONE WITH THIS LAST SHIPMENT. IF NOT I'M GOING TO OUR LOCAL TV STATION WHO HELPS PEOPLE BEING SCAMMED AND REPORT YOU.

• Lo
      10th of Oct, 2008

I ordered "free" sample for just shipping fees. No I am getting regular bottle and am sure I will be charged on card. I do not want product anymore. I called number and got transferred to this website. How do I cancel my order????? Help

• Da
      10th of Oct, 2008

You have charge my credit card $79.95?I would like a refund I have already notifed my credit card company, they ask me to try to resolve it with you .

• Sc
      17th of Oct, 2008

I ordered free sample and payed shipping. Now I find my credit card has been charged another $5.87.
    I had canciled anymore orders. Also when I called the number I was directed towww.gohealthnow.com.
    What can I do. And how do I get my money returned ?

• Al
      25th of Oct, 2008
    GoHealthNow.com - unauthorized charges
    Minnesota

There are charges on my credit card of $79.76 that shows as Performance with phone # 1-888-289-8740.

When I called the number, it tells me to go to www.gohealthnow.com. I never had been on this website and it is charging my credit card for $79.76. I told my credit card company, I am not paying.

Please somebody stop this scam.

• Ed
      28th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a sample product and agreed to one time shipping cost. Now I keep receiving this product and am charged $74.95 and shipping cost has increased from $4.95 to $5.95. There seems to be no way of stopping these delieveries.
    I do not want this product, but do not have an address to return these three bottles to.
    I wish to have my account reimbursed fot these fraudulent costs.

• Ed

To LN Performance Health 10/28/2008
    This is to inform you to cancel any further shippments of
    Acai Berry capsules. If you think we have an agreement of service, this cancelled. You are to stop all future mailings.
    I have contacted my credit card company and am going to contact my local consumer protection agency.

Edwin Paulsen
    Cypress, TX 77433

28th of Oct, 2008

please send me my money back you caused a overdraft that i have to pay 34.00 because of this

• Ev
      29th of Oct, 2008

I, too, ordered free sample. when I checked w/ my medical doctor she advised me they could not be responsible for anything like this. So I decided not to try these items. I called them & actually talked w/a live person & the young lady said they would stop sending these"supplements" to me. I am still receiving these items & I want them stopped & to stopped being billed for these "things".

30th of Oct, 2008

I just ordered a free sample and ended up being charged 145.52 on my credit card that wasn’t authorized I sent the product back and I still haven't received a refund. The holidays are coming and I need my credit card refund. This is why I will never order anything again, because every one takes advantage of you once they get your credit card. The pills made me sick and I could not take them.

30th of Oct, 2008

There are 3 changes on my credit card & I would like them cancelled as I do not know what they are for. (l) 9/17/08 $5.95, (2) 9/28/08 $74.95 (3) 10/17/08 $5.95. Please cancel any account you think you have with me. If I don't get this cancelled I will notify my credit card company that they are fraudulant changes. My Ph # is (518) 843 3950.

• Tr
      1st of Nov, 2008

I just had to cancel my debit card and get a new one so as to stop your company from debiting my account. Twice since I unsubscribed that my account was debited and I didn't receive any products. This is stealing. I did not authorize it and it has nothing to do with your obscured terms and conditions. This many complaints to a normal person would indicate there is a problem but you are obviously denying that a problem exists. I know better now than to trust your company with my personal account information but you still have to be held accountable for this deception and rift. I want the two debited amounts of $5.87 and $4.51 accredited back to my account now. All these other complaintants and myself have a legitimate class action issue here. I believe that is why you made it impossible to be contacted via telephone.

• Gl
      6th of Nov, 2008

Tried your offer of postage only.Didn't like!Got on web and canceled any further orders. I keep getting charged $5.95 per month for nothing. My credit card company has contacted you & you continue to be unethical crooks. You are causing me a lot of annoyance .At the time I ordered your address was H Hughes Blvd in Las Vegas. That complex is pretty high rent district for such an unethical group as yours.

• Cs
      9th of Nov, 2008

What a sneaky way to live high on the customers. Shame oy you.

• Wi
      9th of Nov, 2008

the same has happened to also, would like to see some one do something

• Ri
      13th of Nov, 2008

I was charged $79.76 on my credit card and was directed to go to 877 478-6375. Cannot reach anyone. This is a scam and I've directed my credit card that I am not paying it.

Rick Dumont

17th of Nov, 2008

I need an mailing address for there Colorado business so I can follow-up with my com;paint. Please reply to my email address so it's not lost in this site.
    jr75231@yahoo.com

• Br
      19th of Nov, 2008

W HERE IS THIS BOGUS BUNCH OF INTERNET SAVVY PEOPLES ADDRESS NVORAZ? iMOR mVOR lD PERFORMANCE HEALTH IS BILLING ME FOR PRODUCTS I HAVEN'T ORDERED OR DO NOT WANT.bANK OF AMERICA VISA SAYS I NEED TO TALK WITH THIS CO.BINGO I FIND MANY COMPLAINTS LIKE MINE WHAT CAN WE DO.THIS COMPANT NEEDS TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBLITY FOR THERE BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES OR FACES BEING SHUT DOWN..