GoFreeCredit.com / no list of phone number to call and cancel services

1 Pomona, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9099648530

First of all when I was trying to get the service it wouldn't let me finish application... So I called credit people and order my credit report over the phone... Today I check my email and the send me this crap I can't even open... The thing is I want to cancel before they start charging me and there is no phone number and noway to get intouch with these people to tell I do not want thier service.

Comments

• Th
      6th of Dec, 2010

“It is difficult, but not impossible, to conduct strictly honest business”
    - Mahatma Gandhi-

Yes, this is a scam but DO not be a victim.
    Envoke your rights as a consumer and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
    For your reference, I've listed the company's information below.
    Will send you another comment with the info I have to start the cancellation process. Be advised, you are signed up with more than one company and will have to be very proactive to get all accounts cancelled. Best bet would be to cancel your debit card and start anew.

www.bbb.org.

6th of Dec, 2010

Simply click "Submit & Continue" on the next page to activate your trial membership in Credit Score Complete and claim your 3 Free Scores! To activate your trial membership to Credit Score Complete you will be charged/debited a $1.00 refundable processing fee and then you can immediately take advantage of the exciting savings Credit Score Complete has to offer! After your 7-day FREE trial period it's just $29.95 per month for Credit Score Complete. Remember, you can call Credit Score Complete toll-free at 1-800-316-8750 within the first 7 days to cancel, and you will not be charged/debited. Remember to request your $1.00 processing fee refund. To ensure continuous service, at the end of your trial period, your membership will be automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current membership fee on or about that same date to the credit card you provide today or from the checking account associated with the debit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, call our toll-free number to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged/debited.

By clicking "Submit & Continue" on the next page, you also agree to activate your separate membership to "Your Savings Club" at the special low price of just $2.00 per month. To ensure continuous service, your membership will be automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current membership fee to the credit card you provide today or from the checking account associated with the debit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, call "Your Savings Club" toll-free at 877-820-7107 to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged/debited

6th of Dec, 2010

If you FIRST file a complaint with the BBB the company may resolve your issue sooner than you think.
    Envoke your right as a consumer. If you ever are scammed, ripped off or duped.. contact www.bbb.org and file a complaint.

YES WE CAN!

• Be
      17th of Feb, 2014

i was checking my credit score and it kept telling me my identy didnt match i spoke with some friends and thats a scam please help

2nd of Oct, 2014

I have no comments and wish to know .

2nd of Oct, 2014