GoFreeCredit.com / Sold my information!

1 CT, United States Review updated:

GoFreeCredit.com sold my personal information including my credit card number to at least three seperate companies. BEWARE!!!

Info sold to: EMusic.com, Privacy 1-2-3, and Card Score Express.

Ee

Comments

• Jj
      15th of Dec, 2009

This accusation is 100% false and fake. Go Free Credit has never sold or shared a credit card number, and does not even store private information. Go Free Credit also has no relationship with EMI Music.

This consumer signed up for a free credit monitoring trial membership with CreditScore Express to also see their credit report and credit score.

This site is a great site to protect consumers, but unfortunately many good companies get slandered because some consumers have no interest in posting the truth.

Happy Holidays

• Ee
      15th of Dec, 2009

With all due respect, JJ Brand, they ADMITTED that they sold the information. This is not speculation driven, therefore is not slanderous. This is based on information they provided me when I spoke with them.

• Jj
      31st of Dec, 2009

No reason to continue to lie -- I guarantee you did not speak to anyone there. If you did, what was the person's name? I bet you don't have one, because they have no relationship with EMI and do not sell data.

I hope you have a more truthful 2010 - Happy New Year.

• Th
      6th of Dec, 2010

I signed up with GO FREE CREDIT on 11/27/2010 and cancelled my membership on 11/30/2010.
    I called 1-800-316-8750 (credit score complete), gave them my member ID 723568753 and debit card number. They confirmed my cancellation effective 11/30/2010.
    If NO information is being sold from Go Free Credit and or its affiliates, why am I being charged $29.99 on 12/06/2010 and $1.00 on 12/02/2010 from PRIVACTY MATTERS IDENTITY???
    I've already contacted the BBB regarding Go Free Credit and am currently awaititing their response.
    eews818, you are not a liar because I seem to be undergoing the same situation. Message to all consumers, BE AWARE OF YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU to file a complaint.
    www.bbb.org.
    Business Start Date: 3/10/2004
    Company ID: 100063367

• Th
      6th of Dec, 2010

JJ Brand.. affiliated with Go Free Credit by any chance?
    Here's to being held accountable for your actions in 2011!

“To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art”
    - Chinese Proverb -