GoDaddy / domain

1 Scottsdale, Arizona, United StatesArizona City, AZ, United States

Hello

i had a terrible customer experience Godaddy

i was searching some domain names and i added my basket all of them.Later i decided not to buy one of these domains and used remove button in their basket page (right side of the page).

Then the page refreshed itself and logged me out. i again logged in and saw all off the products are still in the basket. i again used the remove button. it seemed okay and i clicked the purchase button. i tried many times but payment had not been accepted. it said '' control your card details or add another one''. i did both. Edited the card details then removed the card and add it again, tried another card etc etc. if they look the system logs they can see my these attempt. My last attempt was successful. But when i received the success message i got shocked. the wrong product had been purchased, the price was too high and my bank says '' for your safety, we turned off your card to purchasing''. (They also do not require any 3 D secure code and i learned all of these after purchasing.

2) As soon as i understood the issue, i called their Turkish call center : [protected]. When i called, the domain had not still been moved to my account. i explained all details them

But Turkish call center seem not experienced and informed enough. They waited me for long time in the line and lastly they told me e-mail them. But time was passing.

i e-mailed them soon (at the same time i also applied my complaint to my bank). As i said during all these process, time was passing and they moved the domain to my account.

They do not refund my money!!!

GoDaddy