GNS, Inc / acai berry and carbs

Phone: 303-456-5591

I have place order #1127899 and I have been trying to contact the phone number [protected] and it is always busy or they either tell you to wait five minutes or 30 minutes. I do not want these products and they want to charge me an automatic charge that I did not authorized.in order for you to get your money back you need and authorization number. I also sent an email to [protected]@gobal-nutrition.com and never had any answer. Somebody needs to get these people ripping off. I want my money back.

V. Knox

Vk

Comments

• Lo
      25th of Feb, 2009

Hi, I strongly agree, I too have been sucked into this, Only I haven't even been sent the product yet and cannot seem to get ahold of anyone to speak with. I'm Distruat! Now what?

25th of Feb, 2009

For your safety and as much as you don't want to do this... cancel the credit card and file fraudulent charges with your credit card company... because if you don't... you will be in for a long overhaul of unauthorized charges...

File charges with the Federal Trade Commission in the State you got the product.. google it

Also with the Attorney Generals office online

Found this here:

Two dietary supplement marketers that lured consumers on the Internet with allegedly deceptive weight-loss claims and bogus "free" sample offers, and then debited their bank accounts or charged their credit cards for continuing shipments without their consent, have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that they violated federal law. With the increase in Internet marketing, the FTC staff has issued a report providing guidance for marketers to help them avoid deception in making online "negative option" offers. (With negative option marketing, a company takes a consumer's silence or failure to cancel as acceptance of the offer and permission to bill them.)

V.Knox

This is just a complaint forum... it has nothing to do with your product... but I realize looking at some of the complaints here, some people didn't even get a return address or they have a hard time getting a hold of the so called company but all they got was this complaint forum on the back of the bottle they received... go figure...

• Ti
      15th of May, 2009
    GNS, INC - Charged for products not received
    GNS, Inc
    Belgrade
    Montana
    Phone: 406-581-8840

I am being charged for products that I never received. This scam company is trying to charge me $79.90 for products that they claim to have shipped to me. I ordered their trial sample and then called to cancel any further shipments. It took me almost 30 minutes to actually reach a person to talk to and then they tried to tell me that they could not find my information. They now claim that I owe them for a shipment of their product and if I don't pay this fee they will send it to collections. I have never received the product and never received any invoice from them.
    I am contacting my state Attorney General about this fraudulent scam. I recommend that all f you do the same thing. This is fraud and I will not pay them a dime. My email is [protected]@gmail.com if you want to contact me.

• Gn
      22nd of Jun, 2009

To: V.Knox

We are sorry for the bad experience with our company. Our records indicate that your account has been refunded in full on 06.20.09. Also your auto ship has been off since 03.05.09 so you will no longer receive any product from our company. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely

GNS Supervisor

• Gn
      23rd of Jun, 2009

To: tilthe2ndcoming

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer to reship the package to you and extend your money back guarantee so you can still try the product and have time to send it back for a full refund. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.
    We hope to hear from you soon. Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,