Global Suzuki

Posted: Oct 6, 2017 by

defective product ciaz vdi

Meerut, India
Hello .
I am shalabh puri, bought a new maruti suzuki ciaz vdi (o) on 17th of march 2016 and i have been complaining about my car since one year.my car shutdown everytime i go on the long drive.i have complained about my issue 4-5 times and they take 7-10 days just to diagnose the problem and since the last complaint they told me there is a problem in your battery of the car, so i changed my battery from exide dealership and put a new one into my car.now again my car has been shutdown and am facing serious problems and my work has been affected for the 5th time in a row.i am writing this to you because the dealer have been fooling me since long and i cannot take it this time.i am just intimating you about this so that you must know whats going around after sales.
I am going to take a legal action by monday because they have provided me the defective piece and i cannot adjust now as you can check my complaints through mails and toll free numbers mentioned in the companies website.
Thanks
Shalabh puri
Mob- +918006575757.+918218579594

Global Suzuki

Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Comments

A  19th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
The problem starts at 4-10-at Kilo 28-abourawash cairo center for repairing suzuki cars (maintenance center) we agreed with them to repair my care within the amount of 45, 000 thousand pounds, which exceeds the rates of reform outside the center.with huge amount of money to get parts of the original car - and they tell me that they would install imported parts used abroad
they tell me that they did this agreement cause they would bring used parts not genuine this call was recorded by the call center u car hear it ( it was at 1pm --4/10/2017)--from my mobile no .to them i sent a complaint to egyptian customer service .
it is not the first complain in Egypt and will be not the last one if this agent continue as Suzuki agent
they will destroy your good reputation all over the world
Today again after 3 months of booking my car there they told me that the genuine parts their price were increased and u have to pay almost 60.000 pounds ????
please help me from all those thieves and their violation
attach u my complain to Egyptian customer service
Your prompt action is highly appriciated
NB This is my son`s car still at this center since 3 months???!!he studying engineering at arab academy;he is in need for his car.
Pharmacist :- Eman Korashy