Global Suzuki / defective product ciaz vdi
I am shalabh puri, bought a new maruti suzuki ciaz vdi (o) on 17th of march 2016 and i have been complaining about my car since one year.my car shutdown everytime i go on the long drive.i have complained about my issue 4-5 times and they take 7-10 days just to diagnose the problem and since the last complaint they told me there is a problem in your battery of the car, so i changed my battery from exide dealership and put a new one into my car.now again my car has been shutdown and am facing serious problems and my work has been affected for the 5th time in a row.i am writing this to you because the dealer have been fooling me since long and i cannot take it this time.i am just intimating you about this so that you must know whats going around after sales.
I am going to take a legal action by monday because they have provided me the defective piece and i cannot adjust now as you can check my complaints through mails and toll free numbers mentioned in the companies website.
More Global Suzuki Complaints & Reviews
- KG Suzuki - SCAMMERS 
- KG Suzuki - SCAM ARTISTS, CRIMINALS 
- KG Suzuki - Bait and switch scam 
- Suzuki Alto - Fraud
- KG Suzuki - Scam 
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - sales response
- Global Suzuki - spare parts, bad quality of service
- Global Suzuki - suzuki turkey
- Global Suzuki - hungarian sales department
- Global Suzuki - daiichi multimedia tablet