Glasser and McGuire

Posted: Nov 10, 2015 by

Jack Glasser, Scam Lawyer of Jamaica NY

88-28 Sutphin Blvd.
Jamaica NY, United States
DO NOT HIRE: Jack L. Glasser, Esq of 88-28 Sutphin Blvd. Jamaica, NY 11435;Jack Glasser to STEAL your money then harass and stalk you. Jack L. Glasser, Esq might actually be dis-barred for illegal invoicing. Jack Glasser has been reported to the POLICE for Cyber Harassment. In my experience of Jack L. Glasser, Esq it's like all these accurate complaints on him, he is a total creep that takes legal fees then refuses to perform then claims you owe him additional money to then not have too continue not to provide you with legal service, legal documents that he was retained to pefrom and write. Jack l. Glasser stole my money out right, then posted falsehoods on the Internet about me and my daughter Mary Prantil. DO NOT HIRE--Jack L. Glasser, Esq of 88-28 Sutphin Blvd. Jamaica, NY 11435- Phone: 718-526-8100 Jack L. Glasser will lose your case and steal your money. See photo of Jack L. Glasser, Esq below...Jack L. Glasser stole my money and lost my case!!! BEWARE Unethical lawyer Jack Glasser is currently being investigated by the NY Bar Association for breach of retainer agreement and might be dis-barred. DO NOT HIRE this unethical lawyer that has a verifiable track record of stealing money from his clients then harassing them on-line. Just take a look at what he wrote about my daughter Mary Prantil, Mary Prantil did not ever harass Mr. Jack Glasser. Mr. Glasser was hired to protect her from the daily harassment of Robert Miller, and instead Mr. Glasser acts like a common criminal and stalker. My name is Lillian Prantil. Here is my email address: I will send you a copy of the NY Bar complaint that is filed in this lowq- life loser lawyer Jack Glasser. Jack Glasser has been reported to the NY Bar for legal mal-practice, I paid him over $6800 to help with my slum Landlord Robert Miller owner of 32-85 33rd St. Jack Glasser is going to be arrested for harassment, I filed a formal complaint with the POLICE. I DO NOT USE Jack Glasser unless you want to waste your money and get ripped off by the ### SCAM lawyer out of Jamaica Queens NY. Jack Glasser took $6800 from me Lillian Prantil then cut off communication AND NEVER provideed me a copy of the Appeal he was paid to write on my daughter Mary Prantil's behalf. from us. Make sure to contact Lillian Prantil at email: lillyvprantil@gmail.com and or her home address in La Jolla 1892 Nautilus St and phone at 858-459-5123. Jack Glasser was hired to STOP slumlord Robert Miller from harassing my daughter Mary Prantil. BEWARE: STALKER Jack Glasser is now harassing my family by posting LIES. Mary Prantil paid Mr. Glasser $6800 and her failed her, and now he is harassing me, Lillian Prantil. I have all the LEGAL evidence to show you what a CRIMINAL LAWYER JACK GLASSER who truly is a low life and SCAM. It's all true the complaints where Jack Glasser is accurately described as a lawyer that makes false promises, who takes your MONEY then does NO work. Jack Glasser will cost you time and money, and I the end you will have to hire another lawyer to undue the damage of his negligence. DO NOT HIRE SCAM NY LAWYER JACK GLASSER!!!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Lawyers and Attorneys

Comments

D  22nd of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
My name is Jack Glasser and Im thrilled to respond to this complaint, all of these complaints are from the same person, not Lillian, but Mary Prantil. Lillian is Marys mother and Mary uses that as a psydonym, Mary presently lives in California, she previously lived in New York City but she was evicted from her coop apartment like a dog because she harassed her neighbors for years and Mary was such a nuisance that 2 Justices of State Supreme Court and a Justice of the Appellate Division of State Supreme Court refused to stop her eviction. I didnt lose Mary's case, Mary lost her case because she is a lunatic, she followed a long line of neighbors into the subway after the first day of testimony against her and she assaulted them! What an insane woman! A neighbor testified that she was sitting in the laundry room in front of the dryer reading a book waiting for her clothes to dry when Mary ran into the room, ripped open the dryer and pulled the clothes out onto the floor screaming "someone is stealing my clothes" is that normal? you tell me! At least 2 times during the case Mary almost WENT TO JAIL! why do you think? Its really serious when someone is court is going to go to jail and it dont happen for no reason at all, look at Mary Prantil! Mary doesnt tell you how thankful she was to me when I kept her out of Jail 2 times! Mary also doesnt tell you that I was lawyer number 3 on her case and that the other 2 lawyers also ran away from her, why do you suppose? Mary says I ignored her phone calls, well when she was calling my office TWELVE TO FIFTEEN TIMES PER DAY yes! I was ignoring her phone calls, I ran away from her like all of the other lawyers in her life, Check Jan Windglass on google and see what Mary did with him, he sued Mary like everyone else and she cyberbullies him just like me! Mary is unhappy with her life, she is a poor comedian, don't go and see her act, its putrid! Mary has no life, she hates lawyers because her own father was a lawyer and he was disbarred and Mary wants all lawyers that she deals with to be disbarred like her father, its sad and Mary is a pathetic human being, beware of her and people like her, as for me, I am a practicing lawyer for almost 40 years! what has Mary accomplished in her life except for being evicted and chased to another state, she even filed for bankruptcy! I have processed over 30, 000 cases in my career, I worked for The Trump Organization trying their cases in Queens County, I worked for Leona Helmsley and was General Counsel for Fisher Real Estate for over 15 years! Thats a Scam Lawyer right? Mary is a scam client lets compare our records!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree