Glamour Shots / Ripped off!

2500 N. Mayfair RoadMilwau, WI, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 414-302-5867
The initial greeting made the two of us feel like WHAT! are you doing here? My clothing was accepted and placed on the floor in front of the door that led to the room of the photo shoot. I asked the photographer if I could have a shot of the white dress with back showing we know that never happened. But she was very courteous.

I sit next to the presenter with a witness and was told about a (5) picture package but could not have it under $621.00 I stated my budget consistently and was ignored. She would never allow me to look at the pricing book that she kept closing each time she gave a price. I asked (4) times how much does one individual photo cost she repeatedly stated $135.00 I stated I did not want the touch up or special paper but of course ignored. The free photo came with the special glossy paper but I was charged for it anyway.

I received a black and white copy of the negatives thats not recognizable and the same individual stated thats the way they come. She has worked there (15) years and she has never given a recognizable copy to anyone. I've gone there (7) times in the last (8) years with interested customers and this is the first time I received a copy I couldn't recognize.

I am ripped off for $120.00 but the rip off was larger $297.00 to be exact until I called and complained. Satisfaction will not be obtained here they are rude disrespectful rip off artist. I do have a witness and will not rest until some justice is done.

Comments

Mi
  2nd of Feb, 2008
The people at Glamour Shots know just what they are doing.
My wife was offered their $200 package. Unfortunately, all
pictures go through their lab "ONLY " for touch ups. She ended up paying $500 for pictures that easily could have been done at Sears for $50. They pulled the same stunt on her regarding " cost deception" . i.e. Not giving her any idea about the original cost.
As a photographer myself , I saw the poor quality of their work and went to their shop complaining about shadows in professional pictures.
She went in for a re-shoot which I observed, This turned out even worse.
Their trick is to inform the consumer that any problems with the pictures can be fixed ONLY at their lab. These adjustments push the price up on each picture.
Bottom Line > Glamour Shots is a total rip-off because the package cost will not be your final cost due to the adjustments that they make sure are necessary.

Glamour Shots Licensing Logo Glamour Shots Licensing