Glamour Shots / Ripped off!
The initial greeting made the two of us feel like WHAT! are you doing here? My clothing was accepted and placed on the floor in front of the door that led to the room of the photo shoot. I asked the photographer if I could have a shot of the white dress with back showing we know that never happened. But she was very courteous.
I sit next to the presenter with a witness and was told about a (5) picture package but could not have it under $621.00 I stated my budget consistently and was ignored. She would never allow me to look at the pricing book that she kept closing each time she gave a price. I asked (4) times how much does one individual photo cost she repeatedly stated $135.00 I stated I did not want the touch up or special paper but of course ignored. The free photo came with the special glossy paper but I was charged for it anyway.
I received a black and white copy of the negatives thats not recognizable and the same individual stated thats the way they come. She has worked there (15) years and she has never given a recognizable copy to anyone. I've gone there (7) times in the last (8) years with interested customers and this is the first time I received a copy I couldn't recognize.
I am ripped off for $120.00 but the rip off was larger $297.00 to be exact until I called and complained. Satisfaction will not be obtained here they are rude disrespectful rip off artist. I do have a witness and will not rest until some justice is done.
More Glamour Shots Complaints & Reviews
- Glamour Shots - Unprofessional Photos 
- Glamour Shots - Deceptive sales practices! 
- Glamour Shots Photography - Total rip off! 
- Glamour Shots - Customer Service & Prices 
- Glamour shots Avenues Jax, FL - unprofessional- inappropriate 
- Glamour Shots Licensing - Service 
- Glamour Shots - Aggressive sales practices overpriced pictures and bait and switch tactics
- Glamour Shots - Appointment scheduling and Phone call thereafter
- Glamour Shots - Never got my picture
- Glamour Shots Perimeter Village in Dunwoody Atlanta Area - Over priced expensive packages, High Sales Pressure Tactics, Deceiving Groupon Deal, Violation of Privacy of Clients, Dirty Floors