Glacial Energy / Glacial Energy LIES

As a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ, I can no longer advise anyone to do business with Glacial Energy. I came in with lots of hope and belief that I was doing the right thing because "we had AFT billings and bought directly from the generators grid" but I founds out that this was untrue. My Regional Director claimed that he believed in Jesus, but lied to me and caused me to STEAL from CHURCHES, MINISTRIES and OTHERS. He SPIT on Christ.

Glacial Energy is filled full of LIARS and THIEVES. The leadership does not care about anyone and from the top down they LIE LIE LIE! I have heard that some of the leaders of the companies are in jail or heading to jail for fraud. The people at Glacial would abandon their wives and children and walk away from the Spirit of God in persute of hedonism, money, drugs and harlotry.

Anybody who works for Glacial Energy is crucyfying Jesus and spitting on him that works for Glacials' Energy. You, my other employees, bosses, and others. SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING A TOOL of SATAN. I rebuke you thieves.

I am telling all my people I signed up to go back to the utility.

Comments

• Su
      27th of Nov, 2010

FRANK ERICKSON (Francis Henry Charles) late (a great bloke) CHINDERAH NSW AUSTRALIA ERICKSON Eva Ellen late Chinderah New South Wales Australia .. Dearly loved parents of Patricia, Robert, Barbara, Douglas, Neil and David... READ MORE HERE http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=79

• Fo
      5th of Jan, 2011

Nutter Butter! A person/company believing in Jesus is definitely the only reason to go with them...Not. Who cares if they do or do not believe? That's a lame reason. I highly doubt they caused you to steal from churches. Little bit of a stretch there, bud.

• Gl
      17th of Jan, 2012

The statements above are false and hurtful to our employees who operate with great morals and values on a daily basis. Glacial Energy has great customer service and is committed to the communities in the markets we serve. A good example of this commitment can be found in the Glacial Cares program. Go to http://www.glacialenergy.com/products-services/glacial-cares for more information.