Gilt / a max mara coat with an obvious hole and refund is not as the amount they promised
Bought a Max mara coat on sale. There is no description about the defect on the coat.
When received the coat, there was an very obvious hole on the coat.
The amount was wrong on the return invoice, so I wrote a few letters to confirm the amount. They reply slowly but promised to refund the amount I've paid. About two weeks later, when the refund came to my card, it is around 50 USD less. And they do not reply to my emails.
Bad online seller and cheating the consumer.
Gilt Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2017
I am very sorry for any confusion in this matter.
I would be happy to review this situation for you if you could please forward your order number to [protected]@gilt.com ATT:Maureen.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Gilt Complaints & Reviews
- Gilt.com - Stay away, be warned, they are not legitimate 
- Gilt.com - Some merchandise is not authentic 
- Gilt.com - Stay away from these guys 
- Gilt.com - Have been shopping on Gilt for years and though the deals are great and shipping efficient the customer service sucks 
- Gilt.com - fake mens suit 
- Gilt - refund - unresolved est.9/11/18
- Gilt - order returns
- Gilt City - voucher expiration
- Gilt City - what a nightmare
- Gilt - terrible service, tricking customers