Gillette / toxic men behavior ad

1 United States

I've used nearly all of your products (razors, shave cream, body wash...) for years. No more. I've switched to buying razors via club and have replaced all other products with ones, I made sure were not made by Gillette(my wife and daughter's Venus products too)
Your recent ad is insulting to good men everywhere. To take a complex set of issues from subtle discrimination to bullying, rape... and equate it to simple cultural norms that can be changed with a bit of awareness is simplistic and ignorant.
Gillette has fallen into or is exploiting a recent wave of man-hating feminist popularity that seeks to demonize all men. The real goal of these movements is not to empower women, but to demean men and make them ashamed for natural behaviors. Not talking about violence or discrimination--these are bad.
Gillette, why stop at just all men. How about running an ad regarding black men and the 10x rate of violence, child abandonment and drug use among this group of MEN. Yes, that would be stupid too.
Good bye Gillette. I will be sharing this with the bad men at work (I'm in the race car industry), friends, neighbors...

Se