Gillette / toxic masculinity ad
Perhaps Gillette should focus on developing, marketing and selling shaving products and NOT on "virtue signaling" and insulting a very large segment of its customer base.
One would think that Gillette would know its customers better than to do this!
May I suggest that Gillette pull this offensive ad, fire its ad agency, and the marketing director or VP that approved this ad.
I've been thinking for more than a decade that men need to organize of the basis of gender as women have done and exert our economic power on companies who engage in insulting conduct such as this.
I for one will NEVER purchase another Gillette product again! Many competing high quality options are available and at lower cost.
More Gillette Complaints & Reviews
- Gillette - defective razor blade 
- Gillette Fusion Power Cartridges - customer service (product locked) 
- Gillette shaving foam - container exploded 
- Gillette - gillette commercial 
- Gillette - lately the razors became terrible 
- Gillette - venus
- Gillette - fusion shaving gel
- Gillette - mach 3 razor blades
- Gillette - 'believe' ad is offensive
- Gillette - gillette mach 3