Gevalia / Fruadulently obtained membership
When I ordered some products from Vista Print, being extrememly careful not to click any memberships and to unclick any pre-clicked items, they still signed me up for this membership - plus 10 others. Fortunately my credit card company is on the ball - Thanks Chase!! they immediately recognized the membership charges as fraudulent and suspended the card until they had confirmed with me whether I had signed up for them. The card was cancelled - I am still receiving letters from companies I have never done business with saying they cannot process my membership.
Beware of doing business with Vista Print they are related I believe to this Gevalia company and to the AP9 and other bogus membership clubs and they apparantly give out your credit card info to anyone who asks. There is no possible way to contact every club they sign you up for - just report the fraud, cancel the card and have them send you a card with a new number.
More Gevalia Complaints & Reviews
- Gevalia Coffee - unwanted shipment 
- Gevalia Coffee - Beware of them 
- Gevalia Coffee - Charged my account illegally 
- Gevalia Coffee - Unauthorized charge to my card 
- Gevalia.com - Here is what I HATE about Gevalia
- Gevalia Kaffe - k cups
- Gevalia - they changed their membership, we cancelled, they sent to collections 
- Gevalia - customer service
- Gevalia - cappuccino
- Gevalia - Cheaters