Genuine Warranty Solutions / Refuses to honor Car warranty contract

3470 W. Cheyenned Ave, suite 500Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 581-0312
I've had several other car warranty support contracts with other providers in the past, and i have never experianced anything as bad as these guys.
Stay away from Genuine Warranty Solutions.
I have a Mercedes Benz that needs to have it's gas tank replaced due to a baffle becoming lose, and these guys refuse to honor this claim. I have a so called "Factory" warranty with them, and they are refusing to cover the gas tank stating that it's neither mechanical or electrical. Yeah, it's only a gas tank and a part of the cars emmision and gas system, not to mention the a huge safety hazard.
If you are considering buying extended warranty onyour vehicle, do yourself a favor and stay away from these guys. I just did some research online and it appears that this is a scam company with a bad track record dating back to florida. just google "Genuine warranty solutions complaints" and you will see.

I'm in the process of filing legal action myself, but if i can help someone avoid this headache in the future, by all means.

Comments

In
  17th of Apr, 2011
Hello, when I bought my infiniti the dealer recommended me to get the Genuine warranty solution and so I did(worst mistake ever) and when problems started to occur worth more than $3500 they told me that those parts are not covered. My suggestion is that all of us who have this problem get together snd solve it. Get a hell of a lawyer and sue the warranty company and the dealerships that sold us the warranty.(They must know that this warranty is a scam and would not be surprised if they split the profits)
Thanks