Genuine Warranty Solutions / Factory Warranty Scam

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

If you have been screwed over by Genuine warranty like I have this is a must do if they are not paying for a warranty claim that is suppose to be covered. I had the Factory Coverage in which they claim at http://www.genuinewarranty.com "Factory Coverage is just like it sounds -- a warranty that covers your automobile similar to when the auto was purchased brand new" NOT EVEN CLOSE!! Go the Better Business Bureau website and file your factual experience. The CEO really gets chapped when this happens because they do not want the companies that sell or may consider selling their product finding out. It’s fast and easy to do with lighting results. GO TO BBB.ORG and post your complaints. God Bless.

Comments

• Wa
      15th of Aug, 2009

See our "Cancel Warranty" section. Email us with any questions.

Regards,
    Warranty Investigation Bureau
    www.WarrantyBureau.com

11th of Oct, 2010

Its nice when people post generic BS and do not have to back up their claims. Genuine is "A" rated by the BBB for a reason. They pay the claims they are supposed to, not pre-existing conditions or other garbage. No real issue, no follow up. Looks like a another warranty company posting this!! The only response, someone trying to sell something!!!

16th of Apr, 2011

Hello I have the same problem with this warranty. I bought an Infiniti and the dealer offered me this warranty(worst mistake ever) When I went to the Infiniti Dealership and they called the warranty compan, they told me that it is not covered. My solution to this is that all of us who have problems with this company get one good lawyer and sue the hell out of them

17th of Apr, 2011

Hello, I bought a infiniti from a dealership and they recommended that I get this "amazing" warranty and when problems started to happen to my car worth more than $3500 they told me that these parts are not covered.I say all of us get together, get a hell of a lawyer and sue the hell out of the warranty and the dealerships that sold it to us(wouldnt be surprised if these dealerships get some of the profits from the warranty)
    Thank

17th of Apr, 2011

Please read the contract BEFORE you buy. do the maintenance you are supposed to do, and do not try to scam the company with pre-existing issues! 98 percent of the complaints are because the consumer bought the car with existing problems, or they had a problem and wanted someone else to fix them! The problem with America today is people want something for nothing!

19th of Apr, 2011

Listen If you dont know what you are talking then dont say anything at all. GWS is the biggest scam company that I know of. I alreday got a lawyer and am gona sue the dealership and GWS. If a car has a 'pre existing' then it must have came from the manufacture and not the driver.

19th of Apr, 2011

Uh, no. If the car had problems when you bought it, why should anyone fix someone elses issue? The previous driver could have not taken care of the car and the dealer did not recondition it! Think about it!

19th of Apr, 2011

No, When I bought the car there was no "service engine soon', but after a while the light went on and when i went to infiniti service they told me that these problems could not have happened in a 2 month spam. That probably means that either the dealership reseted the 'SES"light so I would just purchase the car. Plus If I get a warranty, then no matter the problem they should fix it anyway

20th of Apr, 2011

Wrong again! A Warranty does not cover someone elses problems!! If you bought a car from someone and they knew there was an issue, should you have to pay for it if they knowingly did that and tried to cover it up? NO is the answer!!! You have no clue how the real world works and shame on you for trying to scam a company!! You are no better than the dealership that did that to you!!!

20th of Apr, 2011

When I bought the car from the dealership everything was fine, but then after a while problems strted to occur and when I finally went to the infiniti service, they told me that these problems could not have happened in a 2 month spam, since I bought the car, so that means that the dealership must have covered these problems up and knowengly sold me the car with the warranty. I am not trying to scam the warranty, I just want the warranty to cover the problems that happened to my car.

20th of Apr, 2011

The dealer is responsible, not Genuine! That is pre-existing, read the contract!!! If you did not have a warranty, what would you do? You would go back to the dealer!!! Genuine will not pay for something they should not!!!