Genie Bra / Allergic to It!
I purchased a pack of Genie bras locally at a large chain pharmacy--so I was spared the outrageous costs others paid by ordering over the phone. I agree with most of the others that the bra does not have the support advertised--and the lower band is not thick as they advertised. I've been wearing the bra for a couple of weeks, all the while developing a worsening dermatitis on my breasts--horribly itchy, burning and red. I couldn't figure out why it was happening, until I finally put 2 and 2 together and realized it was the bra itself. It is made of elastic materials that I am allergic too. Worse yet, these materials don't breathe, and the moisture builds up in the bra, the bra actually remains "moist" to the touch after being off for 8 hours. If you are allergy prone or have sensitive skin like I do--don't get this bra, you'll be in misery for several days until you figure out why and then you'll find yourself in the same spot as me, $25 less in your pocket and still no bra to wear!
More Genie Bra Complaints & Reviews
- Genie Bra - Not what was advertised 
- Genie Bra - Inferior Product 
- Genie Bra - Inferior merchandise 
- Genie Bra - HATE the bra and the Customer No Service 
- Genie Bra - Scam 
- Genie Bra - Customer Service does not &serve& 
- Genie Bra - Charges for S/H 
- Global Shop Direct - Genie Bra - Given a Free Torn Genie Bra
- Genie Bra - inferior product,unable to call co on phone large amt for shipping & handling 
- Genie Bra - cheaper on QVC