Genesis Media Labs / Fraudsters and cheaters

1 Whittier, CA, United States

Hahaha it all happened outside a Washington Mutual bank on the corner of Washington BLVD. and Passons in Whittier, CA. My friend and I had just finished depositing money into our accounts!!! So ironic :) They caught us heading back to the car in the parking lot. It was a black, 2000-ish Chevy Tahoe on 22' chrome rims. Two white guys; one tall, pale, had a slight gut, 6'2''?? had an Austrian accent, the other dude was short and looked/sounded just like John Leguizamo haha Dam sneaky ### Europeans AND sOUTH aMERICANS!!

My friend and I split the $200 for the 'better' model stashed in the back of the Tahoe. Aww man it's so funny now thinking how much I planned to flip the system and make a quick 2, maybe 3 hundred bucks. Well you live and you learn. Pretty ingenious hustle though, I have to admit. They have outstanding packaging, although now, obviously only now not when I was coughing up the $200 bucks, I realize how strange it is that the $4995.00 price & bar code is located on each corner of the box. Why would you have it on every corner if not to guarantee the victim notices it clearly. Man-o-man. They even have a website set up. It looks so well crafted. The layout seems well thought out hahaha SNEAKY B*ST*RDS!!!

Va