Geico / sucks
Cancelled my tahoe policy as of oct. 6 2010 and added a different vehicle. was told I was being pro-rated from the oct 1st to oct 6th for 94.00 when my policy payments were only 70.00 originally.
Asked to speak to a supervisor, was put on hold then told they would call me back within 2 hours... that was 10 hours ago.
Anything wrong here?
Rip off maybe?
More Geico Complaints & Reviews
- Geico Car Insurance - refused to pay my claim! 
- Geico - geico policies and procedures! 
- Geico - cancel policy 
- Geico - geico will not pay claim 
- Geico - scam and cheating 
- Geico - auto
- Geico Insurance Company - an insured geico driver complaint
- Geico - auto claim
- Geico - auto insurance - remove one of insured party
- Geico - claims/auto adjuster