Gehan Homes / shadowglen - manor property

1 Austin, CO, United States

Hi This is Indu Pareek and Realtor with JBGoodwin NW Austin Office. I was working with my clients to get them their new home and First time buyers. Though the contract was made with my clients without me representing as their Realtor.
Sequence of Events/Communication with Clients (Irene & Tommie) And with Gehan Homes Builders:
1) Irene & Tommie Came to me for lease - Though it's always my thought that while helping with lease properties I talk to them about buying as end of the day Rental cost is sunk cost and buying home has benefits. They too were eager and so the first step was introducing Lender.
2) Though they had their bankers but I talked to them and asked to try lender as well so that they can compare who gives them the better rate and any other benefits. They agreed.
3) Next was as they were interested in New Construction only I prepared small sheet and shared to them showing which Builders are constructing in their area and what are the price points:
Screenshot of the email to Irene and Tommie: June 8th 2018

4) Irene and Tommie replied that they were interested in buying Lot and building home and so I connected them to ShadowGlen (Gehan Homes-GrayPoint Homes).
Screenshot of the email to Sales Staff GrayPoint Homes - Julia Salmon-June 8th

5) Email from Sales Staff Julia to share details of Clients and that if I don't join them it still works-

6) I shared my client details: June 9th

7) On Safer Side because I thought Richard (Sales Staff) who will meet my clients I took his email details and shared my client details Again:

8) Email with my clients that I shared them Richard's Sales staff info and the time when they need to meet:

9) When my clients started towards Builders another email to Sales Staff - Richard:

10) In the mean time I did wrote to my clients that Only Decide the Lot and pricing etc can be worked later - I was not able to join due to family emergency but was making sure at every point they don't have any trouble:

11) Though I don't know what exactly happened but they paid the Earnest money and signed the Contract with the Builders and here's later email to Builder saying I represent them but now the Builders are not agreeing:

I can be reached at [protected]@jbgoodwin.com and at my Mobile [protected] or [protected]

In