Geekbuying.com / product out of stock
I bought a product (order 4768424) on November 16, 2018, I paid for the most expensive shipping, according to the website from 9 to 12 business days, after 14 days (10 business days) looking at the tracking on the carrier's website you can see the product is out of stock. Of all the products I bought outside my country is the first time in 14 days has not yet shipped. I have already tried to cancel the request, but they always claim it has already been sent and insist on showing me a masked tracking. I've already sent the out-of-stock product message crawled (KFYBR8111902310YQ) on the carrier's website (http://www.iquickfish.com/p/track/Tracking.aspx), but it looks like I'm not speaking the same language. It is difficult to do business with a company that does not deliver what it offers, and worst of all, it does not see the customer side of who actually pays their wages.
More Geekbuying.com Complaints & Reviews
- Geekbuying.com - fail to refund on faulty phone 
- Geekbuying - order not delivered by geekbuying 
- Geekbuying - do not buy from geekbuying! 
- Geekbuying - do not buy from these scammers! 
- Geekbuying.com - sale of defective electronic products
- Geekbuying.com - product ordered never delivered 
- Geekbuying.com - 6 inch smartphone 
- Geekbuying.com - mx10 android 8.1 oreo rk3328 4gb ddr4 32gb-tv box 
- Geekbuying - https://www.geekbuying.com/item/mjx-bugs-2-b2w-wifi-fpv-brushless-rc-quadcopter-rtf-bright-black-378454.html 
- Geekbuying.com - I already returned their defective product and no refund yet. very delayed response and refund.