GearXS.com / shipping time frames

Shipping times way off. Then I got this back when I complained: "Please note your order will be delivered within our shipping time frame. If you chose not to read the shipping time frame please do not fault us."

Thing is, these guys are insulting losers. I was completely within their time frame and they respond with that nonsense.

Recommend don't buy a thing from them.

• Updated by smtips, Dec 27, 2017

This is horrible and rude. I stand my ground. You know what you can do with yourself, and anyone looking on the net at reviews about GearXS will feel the same. Your comment was MILD compared to the way you've treated a lot of people. But nonetheless very offensive. Maybe you should go take some classes on customer service skills, because the response would have been a lot different from me if you knew anything at all about how to treat people.

Sm
Dec 26, 2017

Comments

• Ge
      27th of Dec, 2017

Customer emailed us complaining that he would not receive the order before Christmas and that we were using a horrible service UPS. We understand the frustration of not receiving packages before Christmas however we did not guarantee delivery before Christmas. I reminded customer of our timeframe. A company should not be held at fault or receive a bad review when they shipped and delivered on time and in this case before our deadline.