Ge Money / Carecredit / Harrassment/fraudulent fees/lies
I spoke to a Carecredit representative about overdue bills made by my daughter on a dental loan I co-signed. Carecredit was calling my home 4-5x a day everyday. I have very good credit and didn't want this account to reflect badly on my credit report.
An agreement was made between Carecredit and myself. They put me on their "hardship" accts. The agreement was $27 min payment for 9 months with no late fees or financial charges accruing. The agreement was made on Oct 2, 08. They accepted a payment of $50 on Oct 7. I rec. Nov, 08 bill and there is a late fee of $39 and finance charge of $65.47. In addition I have been rec. daily harrassing phone calls. Carecredit now claims the acct has 4 payments in arrears and want the amount of $420 immediately. When I spoke to their rep and made the agreement NOTHING was ever mentioned of arrears or that I would have to pay them up front.They are lying about their billing cycle and when they rec. my payment, which I have bank documentation to back up when they rec. my payment. They don't read emails or snail mail. All of the representive calls are outsourced to the middle east whom you can't understand. They are rude and nasty and talk over you in a loud voice. They broke their contract with me and the harrassment continues. I don't know where to go or whom write to make a complaint or to straighten this problem out. HELP!!!
More Ge Money / Carecredit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Care Credit - dental service
- carecredit - fraudulent practices
- carecredit - care credit mastercard
- carecredit - terrible behaviour
- carecredit - agreement and consent forms