[Resolved] Ge Money Bank / Care Credit / Late Fees
I was charged with 4 consecutive late payments which is not correct. I made a payment 6/18/2017 for my July Statement. Then I made a payment July 8 2017 for my August statement, which was not applied to August but instead applied to the July Statement. From that month on they assessed a late fee for every month. I spoke to customer service and requested a reversal of all the late fees because I had been paying on time or even early. The company incorrectly applied the August payment to July, but I was told the company policy was to only give one late fee waiver. I wrote a letter to Presidential Correspondence, PO Box 981438, El Paso Texas 79998 and am waiting for a reply. I asked for a reversal of the late fees. The company did not apply my July 8 payment to the correct month and now it believes I have been paying late, when in reality I have been paying early.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
GE Money US's Response, Aug 08, 2011
I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at [protected]@ge.com with the following information:
- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number
- Reference code DM 080811_ccc
For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.
More Ge Money Bank / Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards. 
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank 
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service 
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.