GE Cash Card / Hopeless, frustrating service support from GE Cash Card!

1 India Review updated:

GE Cash Card, India, Pune. No proper service support. System has fault in monthly statement delivery system. Always send letters late without any marginal time to return the amount. Customer has to pay interest on those late days even though they have not received letter in time. This loop continues for forever since you never gets a letter in time. This is there usual practice to cheat the customer. Customer care line, seems to be restricted to be called from their offices only. Many numbers found wrong. Does not give any customer call /complaint number for further references.

Beware people!

Comments

• Aj
      16th of Sep, 2008

its very difficult to find out rhe hidden charges fo this particular bank i had taken a two wheeler loan but now they have added hidden cast they say i not paid the cheque amount .
    but my account says i have paid it now i have to pay 4500 rs extra for 1654 wat is this its very difficult is there any body who can take care of this matter

• Ra
      16th of Aug, 2009

I am rajeev sharma advocate my card lost

• Ra
      16th of Aug, 2009

I am rajeev sharma Advocate i am using your card from last 6 years, but today my card is loss form the Axis Bank Sector-16, Rohini, Delhi, than i am using this card.

• Su

Dombivli (E)

Account number: 4211892014976416
    Attn: recovery section
    Dear sir or madam:

This is to inform u that my husband is a cash card owner of the said bank from last couple of years bearing the above said card number. We have been facing a lot of problems with our account as since we have started transaction with u as my account always get disturb with the unwanted charges u have leived to my account.
    Only one or two times we had taken loan which we had fully paid the amount with interest in time. After paying the amount we decided not to use the card and i called one representative for the closure of the card. We had paid some rs.150 extra to the bank when the bank statement came it had shown rs.150 as the credit amount. By seeing this i went to the near by atm m/c. And withdrawn rs.100. As being new to atm machine i was not knowing that for rs.100 (That too our amount) you will be charging a sum of rs.350 the next month which i was totally unaware. After considering all my query to the executives i m forwarding this complaint to so that all the possible could be taken as soon as possible.
    Few days back one representative had called me up and said don’t pay rs.3500 pay only rs.1700 as the closure amount. Ok.. I said to send the statement so that i will discuss with my husband. But till date i did n’t received any statement. Today one call had come to my sister who was at home saying about the payment. She was saying that the representatvie was so rudely speaking to her. By the way i want to tell you that we had not taken any money from them than why do they speak so rudely.

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Harindranath

• Go
      10th of Nov, 2009

hi i am gopal patel doctor in india, i have GE cash card in 2005, i did payment in 2005, , after that they give me call in 2009 for payment of 15000/- Rs for due, i didnt get any statement in this 4 year even i asked for statement from since last long than also they didnt send any statement, so please be careful with this fraud cash card and dont take this card, If u have this card than cancelled it its good for our community people.