Garmin International / zumo and basecamp
I do not have specific issue to report but I am just not satisfied anymore with Garmin products.
Those last 12 years I had multiple Garmin devices (Zumo, Navigator ...) used for Motorbiking. I have been satisfied for many years but I have to say that I am now seriously fed up with:
- maps update that is a real nightmare
- Basecamp that is the worst route designer tool I ever used
- everything is getting more and more complex and requiring many tools with overlapped functionalities (Garmin Express, Map Install, ...)
In consequence, I am more and more looking at alternatives (map tools on smartphone) with all their advantages:
- easy application updates
- easy navigation tools
- online maps (michelin, google) always up-to-date
It is a pity that a company like Garmin is not able to provide loyal customers with satisfactory products.
More Garmin International Complaints & Reviews
- Garmin / 2011 Map Update - map update 
- Garmin CityXplorer & Nuvi - cityxplorer scam
- Garminastrosaless - discount sales garmin astro 320 3 dc 40 collar
- Garmin Nuvi 265Wt - Bait and switch scam 
- Garmin GPS - exploding battery
- Garmin International - garmin forerunner 30 water damage.
- Garmin International - garmin south africa
- Garmin International - delivery of garmin drive
- Garmin International - customer service - vector 3 pedals
- Garmin International - poor service