Gardening Express — lilac trees
I ordered two lilac trees that looked amazing on the website; I received two plants crushed into a box that were damaged through packaging. One is salvageable and the other is a very poor quality specimen that was very damaged, mistakes can happen but poor customer service is never a mistake Gardening Express has ignored my many attempts to complain and get a replacement for the beyond help plant. Why would anyone buy from a company like this?
More Gardening Express Complaints & Reviews
- Gardeningexpress.co.uk - quick to take your money, but try and complain or ask for refund - they will not answer you 
- www.gardeningexpress.co.uk - awful seller and he lies to much 
- Gardening Express - non delivery of plant 
- Gardening Express - plants not received but paid for 
- Gardening Express - plant received not as product description 
- Gardening Express - dead plants
- Gardening Express - dead plants. rude customer service. tries to remove reviews
- Gardening Express - order no.600090422 placed 15.4.18
- Gardening Express - lack of refund for cancelled goods
- Gardening Express - customer service and false advertising.