GAP / False charge account
I was recently denied credit because of a "potential negative" account from GAP. The account no. showing on my credit report is [protected]. I am not aware of this account but it may be that since it happened back in 2002 for a charge that was under $100.00 I may have forgotten. I also have never received any notice for payment after all of these years which may have also contributed. My credit report is impeccable, with never having one late payment, and this account is a pin to my side. Please help me take care of this and remove it from my credit report. You may email at the above address or contact me at [protected]. I would like to take care of this as soon as possible. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
More GAP Complaints & Reviews
- GAP - horribly rude customer service 
- Gap Inc. - I will never buy anything from Gap and will advise all my friends to stay away from Gap 
- Gap.com - Beware of Gap Online! 
- GAP - return policy 
- GAP - The worst I've Ever Been Treated 
- GAP - please stop printing "the gap" over the u.s. flag. it is against the law.
- GAP - charges incurred products never shipped
- GAP - cashier was so rude
- GAP - trying to make a pymt
- GAP - Useless customer service