Gander Mountain

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

metal detector

I purchased a high dollar metal detector yesterday and gave it to my son for his birthday last night. To my horror we found the box had been opened before detector was not packed properly, a screw driver was in the box, and it eas partially assembled and I instructions were missing. I became upset at that moment i hoped my son's gift worked. We put brand new batteries in the Metal Detector but nothing! I tried to call store immediately but No one would ever answer the phones. So this morning we return to store to talk with Manager of store.
She says immediately sorry no refunds. I said I paid 192.00 for a broke detector, and you can't make this right. She calls a man called the LIQUIDATOR John I believe he said was his name and he proceeds to REPEAT SAME THING. SO am very upset. I say so it's okay to sell me something broke and you get my money. Lady Phylis I believe is her name says we ENCOURAGE our customers to check products out before purchasing. I proceed to tell her no one said that to us yesterday.
I ask for their names so I can send in a complaint . Liquidators tells me John and that's all and lady tells me nothing. BTW got her name as I was leaving store by another employee. I proceed to record with my phone to store manager Phyllis so you refuse to disclose your name. She says yes and realizes I was recording her and runs away saying you can't record in here. I say ok and stop and turn to leave. As I leave I tell them I will be notifying STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, LOCAL TV STATION, AND CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS. So much took place. I am so sick they sold a broken piece of trash and plan on keeping my money.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree