Gander Mountain / ad

They refuse to post an online ad. When I contacted customer service I never got a reply. I think they're going out of business and they hope everyone with gift cards is oblivious. I will never shop there again, they are rude and do not care about their customers.

Comments

• Ir
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I have nothing but luck every time I go into the Gander Mountain located in Indianapolis. The staff is extremely friendly. I can tell the place is well managed because everyone seems so happy.

26th of Feb, 2009

I was in the green bay gander mountain store, where an employee in the gun department cut down my sport of hunting with hounds. He was very rude, and had not reason to say what he did. if he feels that way aboout hunting, maybe he should go and work for PETA. i will never walk into another Gander Mountain again, and i hope all houndsman do the same if that is how they feel about our sport.. I will not give them another dollar. This is at least the third time they have been rude and unhelpful-but this was the last straw.

• Em
      16th of Mar, 2009

I work at the Gander Mountain in Corsicana, TX as a customer service associate. And I have to say most firearms associates are going to think they are better than anyone else, I don't know why but they do; we have a guy in our firearms dept. that thinks he is God, go figure. But the posting online ads thing is that the operations manager does that stuff and customer service would not know anything about the online ads. I'm sorry your experiences with Gander Mountain were not happy ones.

• Vi
      31st of Mar, 2009

Since this is the "District manager" I assume it will be overlooked or swept aside since other things have gone on in this particular store and no one was disciplined, maybe because they had people involved or with things to hide "looking" into them. This trailer issue is (blatant theft), when notified they need to count for inventory in January, District manager Esposito instructed the store manager to just count it as if it were there, (fraud). District manager Esposito told store he would have it transferred to another store as they were losing boat and trailer business, but would not tell which store to transfer it to. As of this date, district manager Esposito, has not paid for it (theft), nor had store transfer it, Chris Duffy, operations ASM, was told and said he would turn it over to store manager, Dan Engen. The powersports manager was laid off prior to March 1st, so who knows what else is going on at this location and other stores throughout the district that district manager Esposito oversees. In order to run ethical and profitable store's for stockholders and business in general, this behavior is a detrement to success. You might also wish to look into the reason(s) district manager Esposito has left his previous three jobs after only short periods of time. I am not sure if others are complicit in these illegal acts of just afraid to cross the district manager for fear of retaliation, but I am sure that the district manger has stolen this Gander mountain property, and after 5 months, does not intend to pay for it. I have considered contacting the state attorney's office to investigate as I believe it is a conspiracy to defraud the stockholders and a violation of state law.

• Ku
      4th of Jun, 2012

wife went to gander, to buy me present. wanted silencer for bow strings on my excalibur, , , , , guy sold her something for split bow, , , would not fit an excaliber obviously to anyone who knew the bow, , , , they took her, i have the garbage they sold her, clearly marked on package only for split bows, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , they screwed her cause she only had written down, what i wrote, anyone would knowthe difference however to make the sale they took advantage of her, well used to cross regularly, but now will never shop gander again, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , disgusting

• Ku
      4th of Jun, 2012

never shop gander, for anything, border gaurds notified of your vehicle if your crossing back to canada with a box of ammo, , , , , good set up store sells then rats ya out for border gaurd, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , lol they probably get a commission