Gameforge / ban without reason

IR Review updated:

In en.ikariam.gameforge.com their team memeber ban just iranian account and when we want their reason they say you have treat between account
1. If i have treat between 2 account they cant ban all of my account but they ban them
2.before ban they must send error massage but they never do it
3.if we complain they say stop it or we ban your account
4.if we have just treat between our account they should ban our account for 1 year and after that open them but they never do it
5. In en server of ikariam are iranian people and they %80 ban iranian account and just %20 ban english account
6. Iranian people are in their server but they dont have any game operator in that server and more half of that server are iranian account
I want to cheak my complain and change Community Manager of en.ikariam
This is not just my complain this is all of the iranian people that play in en.ikariam complain please cheak it

• Updated by alireza2020, Dec 06, 2016

We dont have any time for play and after that ban our account for always
    And iranian people will leave from this game

• Updated by alireza2020, Dec 09, 2016

i want reply

Al
Dec 05, 2016

Comments

Jan 02, 2019

Hello,
    I'm sorry, but what you are telling is just your own feeling, and I invite you to contact me directly and eventually share with me the behaviour of GO who managed your case (ticket IDs, conversations or chat with Staff who treated you in this way). If I was the involved person, I'll be happy to move all your complains to Gameforge.

1. Not too clear what is the point
    2. We always provide description of violation, and why you were banned, with all needed game details about it, but we do not provide any technical detail.
    3. You are always free to complain if you do it in a polite and useful way. We guarantee that you can escalate your complain at higher levels, until Community Manager, and we never hide or refuse to manage user complains.
    4. Banned accounts without paid Ambrosia on it are deleted on 365-days ban, as stated in T&C.
    5. Ikariam.uk is a international community: we have people from all around the world, so that we decided to "tune" rules in order to let them have a better experience (e.g. it is possible to create non-English speaking alliances, and we do not ban/warn on non-English messages). We pretend from our Staff and from our Players a crystal clear behavior: we do not accept any type of discrimination based on religion, ethnicity, sex, language, ideology etc. Ban are placed on player who do not respect rules, no matter where are they coming from or what they think or how they appear.
    6. Beta server only is filled by lot of Iranian players, and I'm the person in charge to manage it. Feel free to write me via ticket system to verify that I'm there. But you already did in the past, isn't?

Kind regards.