Gamefoo.net / #!!!

United States Review updated:

Gamefoo.net appeared on my mastercard statement with charge for $39.95. I didn’t use any services of this company and it seems that they’ve got in possession of my credit card information.

Comments

• El
      4th of Feb, 2013

You are not alone. The exact same thing happened to me. When I called to cancel (something I'd never signed up for to begin with) they at first said they could not refund the $39.95. I just immediately said, OK, let me speak with your supervisor at which point she agreed to refund. So, I'd better see it refunded on my next statement.

• Ra
      21st of Sep, 2018

@ellielouwho What number did you call I can't find one and it keeps asking me to sign in or create account.

• Wt
      7th of Jan, 2014

Gamefoo did the same exact thing to me for the same charge!
    Im headed, now to my bank to ispute the charge.

• St
      23rd of Jul, 2015

Agreed! This is fraud. Rip-off. Saw it on my card today...

• Be
      6th of Oct, 2015

They said it was a free trial then I see it on my statement. I am furious. This is fraud and they are unconscionable people to perpetrate this fraud on trusting people. They disgust me.

30th of Dec, 2015

Same problem with me. They don't even have the materials they claim to.

• Cl
      24th of Oct, 2016

Got me too and I never accepted when I saw there was no free account. I called my charge card people today and they canceled my card and reissued another card to prevent them charging a premium account after five days. They voided the $1 charge. So F-Gamefoo.

• Id
      7th of Jan, 2017

What exactly is this gamefoo? My Christmas money was deposited and now I am low because of Gamefoo someone please help

• Ro
      3rd of Jan, 2018

I was looking to watch a live football game and was somehow directed to gamefoo.net. I signed up for the free five days knowing I could cancel if I wished. On day four I tried to cancel but couldn’t, I also read the fine print that says if you don’t cancel they will charge my credit card $39.95 a month. I tried calling their phone numbers to cancel but their phone were out of order, tried the cancel button on website but that didn’t work. This is a real scam. I worked with my bank, canceled the card and put a stop on all future charges.

• Ro
      3rd of Jan, 2018

I signed up to gamefoo.net to watch live sports but didn’t use their service, I was on the five day free option. On day four I tried to cancel after reading the fine print on their web site. It said if I didn’t cancel within five days they would charge my credit card $39.95 a month. I tried their phone number provided on their site but the number was bogus. I tried the cancel button on the web site but that was bogus too. I had to work with my bank, cancel the credit card and put a stop on all future charges to that card. This is a classic scam.

• Ab
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Gamefoo.net - unauthorized credit card charges
    london
    England, Greater London
    gamefoo.net

I want to download a game for a one month trial to the amount of $1, then they ask my name and credit card no. when i proceed to download the game it apperas nothing and they charge me to my statement of account for two months.

• Ap
    Gamefoo - Unauthorized charges
    Panama City Beach
    Florida

I've been charged three times now and have never authorized anything!
    I'd like my $120 plus back!!! I'd furthermore like to have my account information REMOVED permanently!

• Gr
    Gamefoo - unauthorized payment

unauthorized payment 10-6-18

• Yk
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Gamefoo.net - unauthorized charge
    USA
    Philippines

I found out that gamefoo.net made unauthorized charge on my credit card and took 218 Philippine peso without my permission. I never allowed to do it.i never order or buy any games or services . help me ti fix it .

20th of Aug, 2018
    Gamefoo - Gamefoo.net
    31 Southampton Row
    gamefoo.net

A charge from game foo.net has been charged to my credit card and I did not authorise it.
    The amount was 34.29 SGD.
    Kind Regards
    Mandy Whitehouse

• Pr
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Gamefoo - Signature
    Gamefoo.net

I'd like to cancel a signature with login: [protected]@uol.com.br
    I didn't authorize charge in my credit card

• Vi
      4th of Sep, 2018

tambein trate de usar el servicio supestamente gratuito por los primeros dias pero al dia siguiente ya me cobraron

• Wi
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Gamefoo - Un authorized charges
    Italy

Im winalyn gamad., there have been charges to my debit card that i have not authotized and i want my money put back in my account 4023600655214858 and it was 96.50 euro. I want to get my back pls. Contact me at this number 3208182099

• Ti
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Gamefoo - Billing
    Fort Mill
    South Carolina

I had created a account to watch a show but then I did not activate my account and yet you guys still are charging my card please refund me my money and take me off for billing. I did not authorize any of this since I didn't activate email address.

• Sk
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Gamefoo.net - no product... just a charge to my account...

I have a charge for $29.95 from this company on my debit card. I've never ordered anything from them, and am now trying to reverse the charge.

20th of Nov, 2018
    Gamefoo.net - gamefoo.net
    Not sure
    Not sure
    Gamefoo.net

Gamefoo.net is spam it took 29.95 out of my bank account unauthorized this is a phishing scam beware of malware. I already reported this fraud to my bank. Something needs to be done about this website scam

• Cl
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Gamefoo - Never received any products from Gamefoo.com

I have never seen this GAMEFOO.COM before, now you are charging me and taking it out of my account. This has happened to a lot of people, all with the same complaints. You better put it back in my account. How do you automatically charge my bank card ? I'm going to report you to BBB if you have my money back into my account.