Gamefly / Scam charges
Initially we got the games we requested in a short amount of time but after a few months that changed. More and more we noticed that the games we received were very low on our list and took longer and longer to get to us. When we complained they would either not respond or respond with some sort of form letter stating the usual we try to get you the games you want. Finally we decided to drop the service. Of course they do not give refunds for un-used time so we kept the service through the month and cancelled 2 days before our billing period was up and sent back the last game we had; Sims 2 Pets for the PS2.
In less than 24 hours from the time I mailed the game I received an email that the game was damaged beyond repair and that I would have to pay $49.99. I do not believe that they could have possibly received the game yet much less that the game was damaged in the mail since in the months that we had the service this had never happened before. In addition, GameFly will only give you $4.70 in trade in for this game so why would they charge me $49.99 to replace it.
More Gamefly Complaints & Reviews
- Gamefly - Unauthorized billing 
- Gamefly - CROOK COMPANY 
- Gamefly - Fraudulent business practices
- Gamefly - Horrible company
- Gamefly - SLOWEST SHIPPING EVER
- Gamefly - False advertising. Terrible customer service 
- Gamefly - false advertising horrible customer service 
- Gamefly - NO customer service & horrible shipping
- Gamefly - Lousy customer service and poor shipping