Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za / hoover wet and dry vacuum cleaner
I purchased a Hoover cleaner on 22-02-2017 from Game store Alberton.
On 27-07-2017 I returned it to Game because the motor had a burning smell coming from it. (Game repair slip 0804/[protected])
When I received it back from Game, when it was been used there was still a burning smell coming from it and I was hoping it would go away which it did not.
On 10-05-2018 I returned it for a second time to Game for the same burning smell
(Game repair slip 0804/[protected]).
2 weeks ago I went to Game to find out if it had been repaired, but 2 ladies informed me it was not back and told me it was on a truck for delivery back to Game and they would contact me when they receive it.
On 31-05-2018 I spoke to Lebohang at Game Alberton and he told me it was still at the repairer, he tried to contact the repairer but they kept on cutting off.
I then spoke to store manager Andre who tried to be helpful but was unsuccessful.
Today 06-06-2018 I phoned Andre and he transferred me to Lebohang who told me it was not back yet and he sent the repairer an e/mail yesterday.
What do I do now?
More Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- Game Stores South Africa - bad attitude 
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - returns policy and manager
- Game - I will never set foot in another games store again 
- GameStores.co.za - bad service and false advertising 
- Game Stores South Africa - poor customer service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - gas stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - bosch stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - samsung grand prime plus cell phone
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - telefunken 32 " tv
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - I want my account closed and no one is helping.