Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za — bad service
I bought a 55" tv online on Friday the 24th November 2017 and made the payment same day. I was then emailed a request to provide a copy of my ID for tv licence verification, I emailed the ID copy immediately. On Saturday I called the contact number for game online and the switch board operators don't even answer the phone to even say hello. The first time they answers and said through to online and it rand unanswered. I called again then the kept of picking it and hanging up immediately and I called 5 times. Then on Sunday I called to no answers at all. Then today I called they just picked and forward my call I'm not sure to were and it rings none stop till it hangs up.
I logged in online a d create a support ticket about my complaint but till today it has not been responded to. I wrote an email again to online and still no reply. I am not even sure if I will get my t.v. or my r5150 is gone for good cause no one what's to talk to me. Where do I go and complain?
More Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- Game Stores South Africa - bad attitude 
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - returns policy and manager
- Game - I will never set foot in another games store again 
- GameStores.co.za - bad service and false advertising 
- Game Stores South Africa - poor customer service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - gas stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - bosch stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - samsung grand prime plus cell phone
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - telefunken 32 " tv
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - I want my account closed and no one is helping.