GAIAM / Horrible service

These guys are horrible. I've read dozens of complaints on Bizrate.com and other shopping sites. Wish I'd read them before I ordered the Christmas gift for my sister that never made it. Their customer service is completely unresponsive, and they obviously don't care about service at all. Its really too bad, because its a great idea and business model, but they suck.

Aa

More GAIAM Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      11th of Feb, 2009

I completely agree. They've made charge errors in dealing with my card that I used. I suggest no one buy anything from them. When I call customer service I get one excuse after another for these inaccurate charges. If you look on the BBB website, they have complaints about unauthorized debits and charges on credit cards. Be careful when ordering from them. They are also the same company as GT Direct. When a company can have more than one name, it's usually not because they want transparency. GT Direct has complaints about the same issues.

• Pi
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    Gaiam - Xpress RediSetGo
    Gaiam
    gaiam.com

I purchased the xpress cooker and sent it back the next day unopened and I cannot get my refund!! They said they never received it but I know the USPS returns products...

• Pi
      3rd of Aug, 2009

WAY TO GO!!! I GOT RIPPED OFF TOO.

• Na
      10th of Jun, 2011
    Gaiam - Xpress RediSetGo
    GTXperss
    9107 Meridian Way
    West Chester
    Ohio
    gtxexpress.com

They keep sending additional 'pans' that I have not ordered. THen they want me to pay shipping to return them. Product is good (the original Redi Set Go) but I DON T WANT or need all these new shaped pans.

• Ni
      17th of Oct, 2011

advise your credit card issuer immediately that you are the victim of a fraudulent transaction. They will close that card out and issue you a new one. Make sure they do not carry forward that fraudulent charge over to your new card number.

• Ro
    Monett
    Missouri
    Phone: 417-235-8312
    albrum@mo-net.com

Received an order for Xpress Redi Set Go pans (UNAUTHORIZED) also has been charged to my credit card. I am very upset about this situation and I never gave anyone permission to charge my credit card for pans. PLEASE CORRECT IMMEDIATELY

• Fl
      31st of Aug, 2016
    GAIAM - Xpress RediSetGo
    Sacramento
    California
    Phone: 916 688 5677
    flofer@frontier.com

After watching the informertial regarding thiis product, I decided that I would treat myself to a Christmas present last yeat - 2009. Unhappily every time I have tried to use this product, and following your recipe book, the appliance ALWAYS burns the meal I try to prepare. So I have not used it until just today I made the Turkey-Tomato Panini. Before the inside of the panini is warm the bread is chared. I'm not a happy camper. Can you tell me is there a way to adjust the temperature, or what can you do for me to make this right.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Florence Ferrari