FunMobile.com / Little geek keeps sending messages!

Am getting 1-2 text messages a day. Sent message and told them to stay off of my phone which has been totally ignored by them. Have contacted my cellular company and complained. Guess I need to get a hold of the Do Not Call People and let them get fined since I was on the Do Not Call List prior to them being able to call cell phones. Guess they think I will buy if they hound me enough. I would really like to talk to the little geek that keeps sending them out face to face.

Comments

• Lo
      6th of Sep, 2009

I recently typed in my number to pass the survey on a website to watch at UFC video... then i recieve 4 different text from 4 different companies *(which are all probably from the same scam artest in their private house) saying that I registered with all of them for 9.99$??? now i probably owe 40 dollars now. And they said they were going to refund me my money in the mail, which i highly HIGHLY doubt they will do. I AM PISSSED! these people are SCAMMMERSS. THEY DESERVE TO BE PUT IN JAIL OR DEAD for all i know. I requested to speak to their manager, who sounds like the same lady from all three companies and I can hear dogs in the back ground. it sounds like they are doing this ### from their home. WE NEED TO PRESS CHARGES. they cant get away with this. Atleast im going to ### at them about how bad their life must suck to scam innocent people for Hundreds of thousands of dollars all together. DONT be mistaken for their nice customer service attitude. they are CRIMINALS. And they get away with this because no one wants to pursue going to court over 9.99$. WHERE are the lawyers on the internet when i need them to read this... *COMPANIES include - Solow, FunMobile, Predicto.com, Ringtonetop.com** PLEASE HELP. WE NEED TO BRING THESE PEOPLE DOWN!!! this has been going on for over 2 years??? this is WAY TOO long and this criminal in charge is banking...

• D4
      26th of May, 2010

they charged my eleven year old who did not sign up for these services - IQ test for an kid, really?? And now they want 2 -3 weeks to refund the money. They don't even care - say she signed up for them on a website and then a text was sent to her phone - yet no text message shows up on her bill from anyone other than her friends on that date or any other! They are just scammers who want to make money illegally. The only way they will issue refunds is via paypal. They are using MY money and I don't appreciate it.