Funding Universe / fradulent practices

1 S Jordan, UT, United States Review updated:

My experience with this company ended up costing me a lower credit score and high debt on my credit cards due to their charges for services and no follow-through. They just took my money and never returned phone calls, emails, and even cancelled my website that I paid for through them. I have filed a crime report with the S. Jordan P.D. and in response to another gentleman on complaintes board .com i will be filing with the attorney general of Utah. I am actually wondering if some of the peoiple that have complained about this company would like to possibly enter into a class action lawsuit. the process is starting now. Please email me and let me know if you are interested..

Am

Comments

• Fr
      31st of Dec, 2010

My Experience with FUNDING UNIVERSE. They seemed legit at first and had alot of insight into the loan process. But I am not giving away $ 26oo to anyone on an intangible without doing my homework. There was a 100$ initial fee to run my credit. Then they contacted me to schedule a consultation. In this consultation they asked for 2600$ to start the process. They explained that $16oo was to fix some old negatives on my report by a credit attorney and $1000 was for their packaged service. They (like good salesmen) pushed to close the $2600 commitment on that phonecall. Even offered a payment plan. At this point I am considering paying the 1000 for their service and attempting to clean up the old negatives myself. I sheduled another call for the following day to make a decision. This was a little dificult because they are good salesmen. Then I started doing my homework. Who gives away thousands of dollars to a guy on the phone without checking them out? Apparently many of people! The Utah Better Business Bureau entry was being reviewed. NOT a good indicator. THEN google...WOW! the sheer number of negative experiences with FUNDING UNIVERSE listed is staggering!! The funny part..check out this link: http://www.fundinguniverse.com/blog/2009/04/21/beware-of-the-scam-7-tips-to-not-lose-money/ They tell you the steps to take to do your homework. They say #1 Use google. Google is NOT their friend!! #4 Dont pay up front for Vague Deliverables. Really? Why are you asking for 2600$ up front, and in return saying you will start the process then by giving me a Logon an PW to your automated website? I opted to end my dealings with them by telling them Google and the Utah BBB were not their friend and to please remove my information from their database. I added that they should have their credit attorney clean up their crap on Google. Then I ended the call abruptly with the end call button. My recomendations? FUNDING UNIVERSE- Clean up your act! Contact the people you have dissatisfied and fulfill your empty promises. Buyer-Do your homework and make an informed decision. More questions? Check me out on the WEB- Fryscomputerservice.com My facebook and phone number and email contact info is readily available.

• Ro
      18th of Jan, 2011

Funding universe took 2800 from me after i ask my money back they told me sorry is written on our contract son when u paid with ur credit card u automatly agree there contract . My email is [protected]@yahoo.com i want to file a lawsuited toward funding universe.

• Mw
      19th of Jan, 2011

I was also scamed for $2800, pleas email me [protected]@hotmail.com, I would like to retrive my money back