Full Tilt Poker / Withdrawal SCAM

United States Review updated:

FillTilt is either a scam or they have really stupid people working there. I think it's both. I've opened this account a few months ago and made a $600 deposit which I lost. So I deposit a couple of time here and there. Then I started to win some money back, so I withdrew $100 dollars. That happened without problem, so I was happy. See I use their Quick Deposit, so they have my checking on record for deposit and withdrawal. I started to win a little bit more back, so I withdrew another $100. Okay.

Now the third time, I withdrew $200 dollars and all of a sudden, I cannot log on to my account anymore!!! Then I get this email saying that my withdrawal was decline and suddenly Fulltilt wants me to prove who I am. Remember, I was using Quick Deposit, the same checking they have on my record and I haven't changed any personal information. So I reply back to their email asking them why they need a copy of my driver's license, bank statement etc... that they owe me $200. And you know what they said??? They asked me to email them on the email address I have on record in my account. Ehhh??? Fulltilt email me, I replied back TO their email WITH their email attached below and they tell me this is not the email they have on record for me???? So how the [censored] did they get my email to contact me??

I'm copying the email below for you guys to read and decide for yourself if Fulltilt is a scam or stupid or both. I only removed my own email address, name and moved the email in the order they were received and sent. Remember, I have deposited and withdraw using Quick Deposit linked to the same checking before I received this. And the worst part is: you don't know who's behind the website, do you? No face, no office...

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Full Tilt Poker - Support <[protected]@fulltiltpoker.com> wrote:

Hello _____

We are contacting you in regards to your Full Tilt Poker account.

For security reasons, we need to verify your identity.

Please send clear scanned copies of the following items to [protected]@fulltiltpoker.com:

1) Photo ID:
One of the following: valid driver's license, passport, or other government-issued ID that shows your date of birth and the date of issue or expiry.

2) Proof of Address (less than 60 days old):
One of the following: bank or credit card statement, utility bill, cell phone bill, home or auto insurance papers.

3) Bank statement showing your name with Bank account ending ****____ which was recently used on Full Tilt Poker. If you bank online and do not receive paper statements, please send a screenshot of your online statement.

Before sending copies of your documents, please ensure the following requirements are met:

* Copies must be clear and legible (96 to 150 DPI or higher recommended for scanned copies).
* The document needs to be a full page and complete (bill/pay stubs, folded papers, envelopes, and partial sections are unacceptable).
* Bills must clearly display that company's letterhead or official logo.
* Your address verification document must display the same name and address listed on your Full Tilt Poker account.
* We can only accept email attachments of 3 MB or less, and attachments can be in either JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) or PDF (.pdf) format.

If you do not have access to a scanner, we will accept digital photos of the documents providing they meet the requirements above. If your camera has a macro feature (appears as a tulip icon), please enable it and take the photo within a 12 to 18-inch distance. If your camera does not have this option, please take the photo within a 24-inch distance.

Please note that your Full Tilt Poker account will remain suspended until we receive and verify legible copies of all requested documents.

Once we process your documentation we will contact you with an update on the status of your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Carl
Cashier
Full Tilt Poker

Please remember never to give out your password or enter
account details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff will
never ask you for your password. For your security, always
keep this information a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at Full Tilt Poker
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________

To Whom It May Concern:

I do not know why you have suddenly decided that there's an issue with my account when I have made deposits and withdrawal on the same checking for the past few months without issue. Unless you have good reason or proof of suspicious activity (ie.. letter from my bank), I can only conclude you are trying to scam me of my identity and avoid from paying me my $200 dollars withdrawal request.

I ask that you pay me back my $200 dollars, reinstate my account or provide a local branch location where I can speak to someone in person.

Thank you.

Full Tilt Poker - Support to me
show details 3:03 PM (1 hour ago)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

For your security, we will only release your account information to the email address registered to your Full Tilt Poker account. Unfortunately, this email address does not match our records.

Please contact us from the email address registered to your account, and we'll be happy to assist you from there.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation, and we look forward to helping you.

Regards,

Elizabeth
Cashier
Full Tilt Poker

Please remember never to give out your password or enter
account details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff will
never ask you for your password. For your security, always
keep this information a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at Full Tilt Poker

Ie

Comments

• Tt
      Dec 12, 2010

Full Tilt poker is a 100% rip off...On 11/16/10 I requested a withdaw from my account with them of $125. They said the money would be transferred to my bank account within 10-15 working days. When that did not happen they said they were having problems doing the transfers and said it would be handled soon...I kept in contact with them and they finally said the money transfer was cancelled and they would wire the money to my bank account by 12/10/10 which of course did not happen. I have had it with this lying cheating stealing poker site and have resorted to being vulgar and sending them the same email over and over to try and get their attention...I get automated responses in return. I am worried now that since I tranferred my initial deposit to them from my bank account that these thieves now have my bank account information...I am trying to get them to just credit my poker account the $125 they withdrew and I am getting nowhere...STAY AWAY FROM FULL TILT POKER...IT IS A CHEATING WEBSITE AND THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY FROM YOU...BEWARE...I also think the games are rigged...STAY AWAY

• Bl
      Dec 14, 2010

T Tate,

I totally relate to you in all aspects of your message. I have withdrew money 2 weeks ago, and they have told me to wait 5-7 business days. Of course waiting 5-7 days they email me saying i will get in no later then 8 days. Today is the 8th day and i probably wont get a reponse from then untill a couple more days. It's one of my biggest regrets while playing online poker. FULLTILT and all their employess are all illiterate and scam rip-offs. I suggest any one who still plays FULLTILT to leave immediatley before you run into fellow players problems. I hope i still recieve my money soon and not have to wait longer then a month. This is total BS!. and to conclude this message [censored] FULLTIT.

• Rc
      Feb 22, 2011

I had the same exact problem withdrawing funds from full tilt poker. They are a total ripoff. Don't ever deposit your money there.

• Pi
      Mar 09, 2011

I to have played FullTilt Poker for several years. After wanting to withdrawl some of my winings two weeks ago, I was asked to send in all my information bank statement, proof of residency, drivers license). Which I did. All I got back was an email from them stating that they received my information. I have emailed them several times since and have only received an email back stating they same. If the pros can play and withdrawl larger amounts than us, who play for fun, why should we have such a problem. I have withdrawn money in the past and never had this problem.

If anyone out there can help, please let me know.
    Thank you and good luck to you all!