Fulfillment Center / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:

I responded to a Free offer on line for acai berry pills to try. All I had to pay was $1.00 S&H . I gave them my debit card number for the dollar charge, received the pills which were for my daughter to try; never gave this another thought because my daughter decided she didn't want to try theses pills.

I bank online and on Oct 24, I see a charge for $90.02 which I could not account for. I called the bank and they gave me th phone number of the folks who received the money.

I called them to see who they were and that's when I found out they were the group who offered the free trial. Since they did not hear from me, they say they sent out $90.02 worth of more acai berry pills; which I never even received.

After reading other complaints about this company and others like them; I'm now going to have to file a Stop Payment report with my bank so they cannot take anymore money. This is sickening.
Va

Comments

Jo
  20th of Nov, 2008
had the same thing happen to me. After calling 5 different numbers I finally got through to a customer representative and pretty much went off on their business pracitices and their stealing of my money. She wanted me to prove that I tried to cancel by sending in her my phone records which I said fat chance on that. Asked to talk to a supervisor but conveinetly they were in a meeting. called back later still in meeting. said I would get a return phone call back but not holding my breath on that. the number on bottle does not work yet customer service rep. says it does. This company has a F rating with the BBB and many complaints with consumers affair. I urge everyone who has gone through this to post complaints on both sites and shut them down before they steal from more unexspected consumers.
Ka
  16th of Mar, 2009
I received medication that I did not order. I have never even been on their website and I do not order medication on the Internet. They included a note 'thank you for your order.' I am going to my bank tomorrow to see if they used my credit card number and if so will file a complaint. My attorney will take it from there and if they fraudulently charged my credit card my bank will take care of it. If they used my credit card they will be charged with fraud and my credit card number will be changed by my bank.