Fulfillment CenterFalsely mailed and billed me $44.85 for unwanted health pills that never were told or dsiplayed to me

P

i have been robbed and they falsely billed me for undesired items that they falsely billed and mailed to me. They violated my Mastercard. Order Acai Pure Trail that was listed on the Net for a free trial with a $9.95 shipping fee. Erroneously I wasn't thinking and gave my card number over the Net and then they mailed me two other unknown and unwanted products and billed me a total of another $44.85 on my Mastercard.

Their invoice : Acai Pure Trail $0.00
HOODIBURST Gum $9.95
HOODIAWATER $29.95
Shipping $4.95

Order Total $44.85

They owe me a credit of $44.85 and no more billing on my charge. Please help - Howard L Samuels

Dagmar Stadler Nov 14, 2011

Unauthorised credit card deductions totalling AUD (Australian dollars)176.09

• Wa
    Wayne01 Oct 31, 2011

If anyone from the company, MuscleX wishes to contact me, all good. Respond to this comment for contact details and you can get a representative to call in person. I now have a second bottle of product which I will be only to happy to give to the rep and he / she can use it as a suppository!!!

• Wa
    Wayne01 Oct 31, 2011

This whole system is obviously a rip off. NO sales voucher / invoice sent with goods. Charges way above the "trial" pricing advertised.No response to email sent direct through MuscleX website to cancel orders !!! Very shonky and unethical!!! C/C provider has been advised NOT to honour any further demands for payment!!!

sandy moore Jun 16, 2011

what is the next step to getting money bck

sandy moore Jun 16, 2011

I bought vitamins advertised at first shipment $1.99 my depit card was charged $79.99 i have no invoice and the phone # has been disconnected

• Sh
    SHAKES Jul 14, 2009

I have spoken to these people several times in reference to my refund and they keep saying that it was sent to my bank yet it is not posted to my account I have never seen anything like this in my life and i will never deal with these people again I just want my money.

ann kennedy Jun 08, 2009

I called today on june 8th to cancell my order I only received the trail offer. I told them I dont want any more chargs to my card.MY cancelling number I need a RA number thankyou Ann kennedy 248 hanke lane TX.

• Li
    Linda Jedynak Jun 05, 2009

I also have been charged for shipments that I cancelled last month. I am returning all shipments when they arrive at my home. I have filed complaints with their company, which by the way you can only contact via email, to no avail. Please let me know how to go about getting my money back from them.

Christa Rafter May 20, 2009

I will go after this guys no matter what, there are many resources available it just takes a little time.

Christa Rafter May 20, 2009

Call your creditcard company and put the charge in dispute

• Sh
    sharon wells Apr 07, 2009

I would like to cancel my order of Acaipure and colopure please email me the RMA number. I do not want anymore orders sent to me.

dawn Mar 30, 2009

cancel my order

dawn Mar 30, 2009

This is a bunch of crap. They are liers and send product that was not oredered and charge my account. I will never order from them ever again.

• Ej
    EJohnson Feb 18, 2009

Have requested cancellation of orders and do not charge credit card for future orders. Still waiting for request to be processed. Product is not working for me. I have been receiving products from California and Florida.

Company address also located at 2807 N Glenoaks Blvd
    Burbank, CA [protected]

• Pa
    Patrick Cannon Feb 07, 2009

I am writing to cancel any future orders of Acaipure and colotox charged to my credit card. My account #2726569 you can reach me at [email protected]

sincerely yours
    Patrick Cannon Sr

HOPE KOETSZLE Jan 15, 2009

i find my complaint is not being submitted

HOPE KOETSZLE Jan 15, 2009

what kind of deal is this. you have asked me three times for my comments. are you or are you not the compaint dept?

HOPE KOETSZLE Jan 15, 2009

i want my money now from these crooks

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND THEY OWE ME 44.90 TIMES TWO ON MY CREDIT CARD

HOPE KOETSZLE Jan 15, 2009

Had trail offer and cancelled. Still sent another order. I cancelled again. They keep sending bottles and charging my credit card. Never answer their phone either. Should i call life line which i have?Help

• Le
    Leona Jan 14, 2009

I order a diet item for $4.95 and got a bill for $44.95. I sent the package back with a signed receipt and they still sent me two more orders I did not approve. They are definitely a rip off and everyone should know. They owe me money for each charge they added to my account. I have had to cancel my card to stop them and have turned them into the fraud alert.

• Me
    Melissa Bates Dec 30, 2008

I have been charged for shipments I did not ask for and want them to credit my account. I waited 45 minutes to talk to a rep, to have them hang up on me. Please let me know what I can do to get my money back, as I am shipping the product back to them.

• Do
    Donna Roninger Dec 22, 2008

This company sent me a bottle of AciaBerry 60 caps. that I did not order, and charged my Master Card $89.31 . I would like my Master Card credited with that amount, and I will return the unopened bottle. Thank you, Donna Roninger

• El
    Elizabeth Dec 12, 2008

This situation is nothing but a scam, way over charged for sample and then charged for mailing that was not ordered this stuff is just junk

joanne mann Nov 25, 2008

I only ordered Green Tea!!! Not, gum and water!