Frost Bank / Investment management

1 Highland ParkDallas, TX, United States Review updated:

I should be earning a MINIMUM of 2500 a month interest from my money, instead Frost Bank has lost over 100, 000 recently according to their statements.49, 000 psssst.Every day my account depletes 1k lately.If they ever do anything positive I will write about it, but in the meantime, consumers should know, they are crooks.They are distributing money, using money, but not making money for me.Investment mismanagement is what I would call it. I will post my next statements on this site and other document proof as soon as I can.My incapacitated brother's money is so depleted, they tacked on the "value" of his mineral rights to fluff it up, and are charging usarious interest for money that is not even there.Last month it was 51K.

More Frost Bank Complaints & Reviews

Comments

29th of Aug, 2012

I am having the same problem with Frost bank and the Family Trust left to me and my sister by my father.
    Poor investing making only enough money to pay themselves and one other obligation a total of less than 1800.00
    a month. there is an excess of 800, 000. principle and that's all they can produce in income for 9 yrs straight so
    dont tell me economy is the issue.
    Frost refuses to give me or my sister information or return our calls and we are the sole benificiaries to this
    family estate. They have no answer what happened to safety deposit box or its contents which was housed in their bank
    They refuse to follow my Fathers wishes as directed by the will even though they were involved in it's writing with my father
    as a customer for more than 40 yrs. And now that he's dead take his money and have no ethics or morals.
    They are as crooked as crooked gets and spearheaded by Vice president Ryland Howard Senior Vice President.