Freightliner / Warning to truck owners thinking of purchasing a Freightliner M2!
I purchased a Freightliner M2 with a 22’ box and sleeper from Alumi-bunk in Feb. 2006.
With in a week of me driving the truck. I was in the hospital with one third of my back injured. I don’t know what the problem is with the design of the truck I am only a driver. The problem could be the Freightliner truck not being able to handle over the road use. Brook Park Freightliner of Ohio sold the chassis to Alumi-bunk. I have been told my Freightliner repair shops that the chassis is for a dump truck design. Maybe Brook Park should not have sold this truck to Alumi-bunk as an over the road truck. The seats that were installed in the Freightliner came from Bostrom T-910 model. I have come to find out now these seats are a good around the town seat.
Drivers this combination of truck, chassis, and seat will not protect you on the open road. This Truck is a Career Ender.
More Freightliner Complaints & Reviews
- Freightliner - Avoid Freightliner Smart Shift Transmission! 
- Freightliner - Rack and Pinion
- Freightliner - customer service 
- Freightliner - ripping me off 
- Freightliner - Replace good parts
- Freightliner Trucks / Daimler Trucks North America - services that I was charged for that were not done.
- Freightliner Trucks / Daimler Trucks North America - freightliner austell ga. replacing engine dd15
- Freightliner Trucks / Daimler Trucks North America - freightliner services
- Freightliner Trucks - The company wanted to get sum larger than we agreed
- Freightliner - service department