Freelancer.com — service
I attempted to set up two separate projects on freelancer.com.
Both times I was prompted to switch to a contest. At no stage is it indicated that the contest funds are paid in full before the work is complete.
I selected seo work (Which is normally a monthly fee) once set up. That was my budget once I had awarded the work to the correct person, yet freelancer took the money immediately (They kept my details from previous work last year on file!!)
The submissions have no met the briefs at all!!
Nonetheless, I tried hundreds of times to contact support for help to delete the contest and have my funds reinstated.
After contacted paypal, freelancer limited my account, and now both contests are gone, and so are the submissions.
Over $600 was paid.
They keep sending automated emails, asking if my issue is resolved!!!?? But no one is doing anything about my issue at all!!
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment 
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account 
- Freelancer.com - cheating to make money, no business ethics