freelancer.com / disappointed

1 Australia Review updated:

I am a freelancer and decide to try Freelancer.com. I joined this website two months ago and so far, only five people have contacted me through the website. One person gave me a link to a different website, the second was quite friendly and asked me where I am from and I never heard from him again. The third person told that she has a job for me, but I need to pay her some money to get it. The fourth said that he doesn't really have any job for me and just wants to be friends. And the last person actually had and interesting job for me, but for no reason he changed his mind and disappeared. Well, I just wasted my time and received no job offers. I am very disappointed.

To
Jan 20, 2016

Comments

• St
      21st of Jan, 2016

Hello Tom,

My name is Steven from Freelancer.com.

We understand your concern regarding your difficulty to acquire a job or a project.

Furthermore, we always make sure that we exhaust all avenues in investigating every issue; hence, for an impartial and unbiased conclusion. We may discuss your concern regarding this issue by sending an email to us.

If you are experiencing difficulties, or in need of our help, you may always shoot an email to stevene@freelancer.com.

We are always ready to address all your concerns.