freelancer.com / a scam website steal users money

freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet

Da
Jan 19, 2016

Comments

• Da
      19th of Jan, 2016

Scam indeed! My account is suspended. I've lost $800 that I've earned hard working on Freelancer.com every single day for a month and a half! Now nobody relies to my ticket, those online "supporters" ask me to wait, and no one is doing anything! How will I survive with no money? How will I maintain my family with no money? A fat lot they care!!!

• St
      20th of Jan, 2016

Hello Dannying,

My name is Steven from Freelancer.com.

We understand your concern regarding the Project Fee which was charged to you.

Furthermore, we always make sure that we exhaust all avenues in investigating every issue; hence, for an impartial and unbiased conclusion. We may discuss your concern regarding this issue by sending an email to us.

If you are experiencing difficulties, or in need of our help, you may always shoot an email to stevene@freelancer.com.

We are always ready to address all your concerns.