FreeDownloadZone.com / I was charged 63.70 on my credit card without my permission. I do not even know what this company is.

Shreveport, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 318-865-4393
I was charged $63.70 to my credit card by this company which I have never heard of and I did not order their software. I was ordering security software and this popped up on my email from "Helpmedownload.com". I want the charges removed from my credit card. None of their website addresses will come up. I have since read many complaints against this company for somehow getting their fees charged to people's credit cards without their permission. They also take out monthly charges. I am also going to turn this over to my credit card company as a fraud.

Comments

He
  24th of Jun, 2009
Hello Patsy,

I am a customer representative of Helpmedownload.com. I read this complaint about the charges thatyou got. Upon checking on our database, you do have an active account for 3 years. We can assist you to download the program thatyou want for your computer.

We can help you regarding this concern and please do call us. I have provided toll free numbers that you can call for further assistance. You can reach us either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.