FreedomPopfree cell phone service

Wi Dec 11, 2018 Los Angeles, CA

I had this service for three years. There were no problems in the past years- I used to go on google maps, on yourtube, check emails etc and I was still within the limit. This year however I don't use internet at all, just texts most of the time. I had few unauthorized fraudulent charges from freedompopthis year which I let go but this one today just ended my patience. They run some activity in the background claiming that it is need for the account ???? it started this year. I almost don't use the phone and still for that they want to charge me $20 today saying that I topped my account. I emailed with them back and fort in the past trying to explain and got nowhere. They claimed everything is OK.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Los Angeles, CA So- the limit I've got for my free account per month is:
200 minutes talking- I used 5 minutes
500 text messages- I send 146.
500 MB of data- I used 0 but they claimed I topped off.
I did not use any internet data at all. My plans end date is the 17th every month. Today they again decided to take $20 from my credit card. This is not right, I stopped the charge and I'm not going to pay for nothing, there is no reason for that. I don't know what happened with them. The limit in my free account is more than enough for me but they need to stop to try to still my money. Otherwise -since thy are still advertise free service this is a false advertisement and in reality they are in business of stilling peoples money and not delivering what they advertise.
My freedompop cell phone number is [protected] and my email is [protected]@hotmail.com if you need some more information.