France and Son — counterfeit product
I purchased NUVOLA barstools from HD Buttercup but they ran out of stock so I turned to France and Son. This stool was sold and marketed as the same brand, Nuvola. However, after it arrived, it was clear that the stool was counterfeit with terrible loose stitching, fake leather, etc. Shame on France and Son trying to fool customers and then charging them for shipping/restocking. What other fake items are they selling? Buyer beware.
More France and Son Complaints & Reviews
- franceandson.com - Unpleasant and unhelpful agent 
- France and Son - Seems like a scam
- www.franceandson.com - Don't send them orders back – you won't get anything back
- France and Son - Not to be trusted!
- www.franceandson.com - He refused to change the broken chairs
- www.franceandson.com - They twice failed to deliver my order
- France and Son - Customer service is nonexistent.
- France and Son - don't buy anything from them
- www.franceandson.com - They couldn't deliver order within 4 months