Fragrancenet / they charged me already vat, but I must pay it again
I ordered a perfume at fragrancenet, 6 february 2015. They charged me vat 21% of perfume cost and shipping costs together. I payd my order with paypal. My perfume is since 5 days at the customs clearance
And the bad mews is that I must pay 21% of the price of perfume plus shipping costs together at the customs, here in the netherlands, where I live. Indeed we have a vat 21% and so I have to pay the customs, otherways I do not get my perfume.
Since there is no vat 21% in the us, why fragrancenet charged me of that??
Why then they kept for themselves that money, supposed to be payd to the customs clearance??
Why they do not answer my several mails asking for an explaination?
In my last email I asked refund of the vat money they charged me, because I disagree to pay vat
Twice. I am very disappointed to be fooled, stolen and misleaded by fragrancenet.
More Fragrancenet Complaints & Reviews
- Fragrancenet.com - selling fake perfumes 
- Fragrancenet.com - fraud and scam 
- Fragrance Net - sell fake parfume
- Fragrancenet.com - been charged, no product
- Fragrancenet.com - rip off 
- Fragrance.net - poor service and profanity
- Fragrancenet.com - non delivery of product
- Fragrancenet.com - no good
- Fragrance Net - selling unauthorized products 
- Fragrancenet.com - shady website