FP Mailing Solutions / meter rental

May 1, 2015
FP Mailing Solutions
Our company had rented a simple postage meter for many years from FP. It became so old that it was phased out. Although they never told us it would be. When I called to get a new meter they told me about a Postbase 20 which they said was most similar to ours. They were very nice and friendly and responded right away. I had to sign a contract before they would ship it. They wanted me to do 2 years but I opted for one. I should have said one month. When I got it, it was this huge machine with feeder trays etc. to stamp hundreds of letters. Our company is very small and we decided we didn't need something this big and complicated. So I called to return it. My original sales person wouldn't respond to my phone calls or e-mails. Finally a day later she e-mailed me that I had to talk to cancellations department. I called and left several messages with them. I e-mailed the twice and explained the situation. No response. So I just sent the broken one and the new one back. I figured that would get them to call me. Well, now they won't talk to me, won't let us out of our contract because it was an unauthorized return. Spoke to a very rude woman in the credit department. I told her we weren't going to pay rental on something we don't have or want. She said they can't cancel the contract. When I told her we weren't going to pay she said that collections would go after us. Stay away from this company. They're really nice when you want to buy or rent something but if you don't like it, tough luck.

N  20th of Jul, 2015 by
FP Mailing Solutions has the worst customer service department ever. First of all when you try and call them you are placed on hold for 1 hour or more and then a recording comes on and says" We are having system problems and unable to process your call". When I was placed on hold I was told I was #40 in the wait time. That is just crazy to be a large company and have no customer service to service customers. If it was not the fact that I was told, by our other meter company, that FP would be the only place I can get the supplies for my meter machine, I would never use or recommend FP. I have already emailed for someone in management to call me and the person that did call me was NO HELP AT ALL. She was rude and acted as though she could care less about my problem. Also, I was told by this so called management person that "they were working on the wait time problem and it should be fixed soon". I told her I have been dealing with FP for several years and the NO customer service and HOLD TIME has always been a problem and it has not been fixed yet. I would like someone other than Ms. Anastasia to call me from your management department. Also, FP phone recording always encourages you to go to FP website. FP website is VERY, VERY difficult and not user friendly.
Ms. Garner